Friday, May 14, 2010

Yikes!

Mummy never thought that this would happen to me, after all, she made sure that all pens in the house are beyond my reach. Little did she realise that I grow and I also will be smarter as I grow (for things i cannot reach, i'll take the stool or chair - something i have observed from the people in this house especially my cher-cher). I was able to reach the marker pen which she keeps on her computer desk which is put further in and I was unable to reach before. Now I could and she stumbled on me while I was doing some artwork....I call this art but she was furious!


see my art on my lips? there was some on my fingers too


a very guilty look - do you blame me coz mummy was scolding me and next thing i knew she took pics first before cleaning me up!





this was what i was trying to do, i started on the paper and then the floor and then on me

Mummy wasn't so happy with this and she now regrets for laughing and my friend when he did something similar as well. I know his mummy will think I'm an angel but my mummy thinks i'm a monster for doing these things. As it is, I've been told off for writing on the sofa and the pen marks are still there. Next time you come to my house, I'll show you! ;)

4 comments:

Vien said...

Part of growing up and that's why we, the parents, will not renovate the hse until all the kids are out in college.

mommy to chumsy said...

hahhahhahaha...so cute. hope you managed to remove all the ink stain :D

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie!!! See u at Megan's Bday party!

Female Photographer Malaysia said...

Haye-Li go ask your mummy if she gonna hire aunty sam to take her photo. If dun wan package can always just take photos?