Friday, November 20, 2009

Camerons - October 2009

On my actual 1st birthday on 23rd October, we went up to Cameron Highlands. *Please excuse the quality of some of the photos....mummy is still learning with her new camera.
I was pretty much well behaved throughout the journey although I demanded to be out of my car seat at times.

We stopped by the hot springs at Kuala Woh, Tapah, which is on the way and chilled there for a bit. I liked the freedom of roaming but wasn't too keen in playing with the water, unlike my sister who was having heaps of fun in it.



We were supposed to stop by at the famous waterfall on the way up to Camerons but it was raining and hence, we headed straight to my grandpa's place.



I was chilling out at the apartment while my papa took my sister to the playground



We celebrated my birthday with the cutest smallest (like me) chocolate cake from Starbucks at the apartment after our early steamboat dinner at Brinchang.
My first time eating chocolate off the cake too and I like it but not too much of it. Even my sister whom the cake is actually for (she loves everything chocolate) didn't want to finish it.

The next morning, I was brought to the playground. My first time there and I love it!


But after a while, I got too tired and we were waiting for my sister to have her fun.

We got back to the apartment to have our bath and papa got his nap. So while he was snoozing away, mummy took some shots of my sister and I.


Mummy had to wake papa up from his slumberland as we were suppose to head to the tea farm and the sky was getting dark. We headed to the Boh farm at Ringlet. I vomitted on the way there, probably from car sick.


These are the few shots that Mummy got of me before it rained and then we were stuck at the cafe for over an hour or so after that.


Pictures taken indoor at the cafe.
After that we pretty much hung out at the apartment till the next day and took our own sweet time to go back to KL.


My first time tasting strawberries and I love it! Not as much as my sister though.


Goofing around



On the way back to KL, as you can see, I didn't really enjoy the car ride.

2 comments:

twin said...

poor thing haye li .. she has car sick huh. next time guess u really need one basin in the car just in case. my niece used to vomit in car rides .. so my sis always haf a basin stand-by in the car but now she's outgrown that phase. :)

Sasha Tan said...

oooo have some plastic bags just in case she oek oek in the car. She love strawberries thats very good.