Monday, September 20, 2010

Camerons - November 2009*

* this is another backdated post and a must-have update, just to record my holidays! ;)


We went up again to Camerons last November even though we were there the month before, celebrating my first birthday there. It was a last minute thing since Mummy has to go up anyway for her company's annual dinner cum trip so we all decided to tag along except we all stayed at our Grandpa's place since families were not allowed for this trip. This round wasn't has fun as the previous month as not only was the weather soooo gloomy and I was also ill, very ill.


This was how I entertained myself on the way up there, with the bucket (in case any of us vomits) and other stuff that I can get my hands on

Since we were not able to stop by at the waterfalls the previous trip, we decided to stop there this round. And we spent some half hour or so there. At this stage, I was still alright and managed to have some fun.

Papa had to bring me in to play with the water


By the time we reached the top at my Grandpa's apartment, it was raining and it looked like this, gloomy. It was about late afternoon or so then.

I was still feeling fine then and I did eat some food although not that much. Mummy had to leave by 6pm as she needs to drive to Equatorial Hotel to attend the dinner. By this time, I had slight fever and Mummy told Papa to monitor me and to give me the fever medicine at night before I sleep. The whole time when she was away till she came back about 10-30pm, I did not eat, drink milk nor took my medicine. The whole time I only wanted Kakak (whom by the way has left us for good this June 2010) and I even refused Papa and slept while Kakak carried me.

So when mummy got back, papa and her had to force me to take my medicine and then I went to sleep while she nursed me. Not long after that I got up and coughed out all I had consumed - mummy had to watch me through the night and wet my head to manage the fever.

The next day, while papa took cher-cher to the playground, we stayed back as I was still not well but better than the night before. My nose were all runny but at least my fever went away. So while cher-cher had her fun, mummy also had her fun taking pictures of me. And as you can tell below, I was really feeling under the weather.

And my mood was as low as this, it was raining again that early evening and we could not even see through that fog.

We stayed on for another night and left for KL that next day, mummy said that we're never going up there during rainy season again!

2 comments:

moms tales said...

she is spitting image of her papa

ryeli said...

shireen, yes exactly like her papa! no hint of me except for u know where! :p