Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Monkey See, Monkey Do

It has been a while that I love following what my cher-cher does. Whatever she is doing, eating or playing, I also want to join in and if I do not get to, I will scream murder! The following are pics of what was caught on camera....




This is one time mummy gave cher-cher stuff to draw and colour and I insisted that I want to join in too. So instead of disturbing cher-cher, mummy gave me my own set too.





One day, cher-cher just went to lie on the floor to watch tv and i immediately joined her






We drink milk together too!





We play together!
I always try to keep up with her but she has longer legs!






I've learnt to love strawberries because of her! She can eat and sleep strawberries all day long!







When she does her school homework, I will also want to do mine (mostly scribbling on a paper)








We will wait patiently together for our parents to get ready to take us to the pool







We love posing together!








And we always watch TV together (I rely on her to switch on and off the TV). And here, we're snacking on seaweed, another snack I learnt how to eat from her.

2 comments:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

What a lovely post!!! I love to see the pretty sisters together.

A Mom's Diary said...

Haye-Li looks like a tai ka cheh in the last pix with her leg up :-)