Saturday, September 18, 2010

Christmas 2009*

*The title says it all, a very backdated post indeed. Nonetheless, it is a must although I look older now and that the next Christmas is only several months away! :)

My second Christmas was celebrated much better than the previous year, after all, I can now move around. It all started with putting up the Christmas tree at home and it was really fun!

Look at all the presents under the tree, mostly for my cher-cher and I





On Christmas eve, we spent it at our family friend's place. We got to play with Kai Jin, actually the rest got to play with Kai Jin, I was in my own world.

This is Kai Jin's por-por and kong-kong who also adores me!


All the kids had presents, how fun is that?! I'm thankful that I'm still a kid!


The next morning on Christmas day, I got to open some of the presents. We are suppose to go to Uncle Ivan's for Christmas and I'm told that there are more presents awaiting me there! Oh goody!

Having breakfast with one of my Christmas pressies


Getting ready for Uncle Ivan's place


At Uncle Ivan's place, this was what we were greeted with....

Of course we cleared the plastic bags away after that and redecorated the tree. :)



I also helped myself with Megan's toys (she's 7 months younger than I am)


And then it was opening presents time but we had to sort out all the presents first


My loot and I




My pressie from Uncle CS (mummy's brother and my most feared uncle), i didnt like it coz I was so hot in it - it was meant for my upcoming HK trip then which I will post on soon



Opening the rest of my presents!



Later that evening, we had dinner at papa's brother's place. There's only Shane there, my little cousin who's 8 months younger than I am.
he adores me and I do too then, if you ask me to kiss him now, it will all depends on my mood but he will hug me anytime now



i got another present there too!




and i'm sooooo happy with it!







And before we call it a year for Christmas 2009, we had to have one last smooch! Hope your Christmas last year was a blast like mine and I pray that this year would be a better one at least! ;)

No comments: