Tuesday, December 16, 2008

7 weeks updates and more photos

As of last Thursday, I was 7 weeks old and we went to see the doctor for my vaccination. I was already 4.6kg and 55cm in length (I was 2.75kg and 52cm at birth). Mummy says I'm growing at a faster speed compared to my sister. She's complaining her left arm is aching from all that carrying.

I can lift my head up easily now when I'm put on my front. I was already lifting my head up and turning from left to right in the first month but I'm better at it now so I sleep on my front most of the time since I can sleep longer in that position. But I have frightened Mummy a few times when I could also sleep with my face down, not for long though before I turn sideways to breathe better.

Since Mummy has been saying a lot of stuff about me...I'll let you enjoy some pictures of me instead. :)

a picture of me dolled up before i followed mummy and papa to send off my full moon goodies





a picture of me with my paternal grandparents (ah kong & ah por) before they left for penang




me sleeping snuggly in the rocking chair, mind you, mummy had to rock me and let me cry for a while before i actually slept on it, but it wasn't for long though. ;)


please carry me!


with my nana (my grandma's sister) on my fullmoon, see how long i look here

sleeping peacefully while my grandma carried me

why am i not being carried?!

a random shot, so random that my middle finger happened to stick out with my "do-not-disturb-me look"

Below pictures were from Camerons, my first holiday! I slept better there but will scream like mad when it's time to change diapers or clothes. We didn't go out much but stayed indoors most of the time since it was raining everyday.

slept through for about half an hour when we started the journey to camerons

a family shot of us four, the only good picture we have of cameron's scenery

close-up pictures

Below pictures were from our day-trip to Port Dickson for my Uncle Ivan's (mummy's cousin) wedding. You will see how many people carried me. I was highly in demand there. Too bad I didn't get to take a picture with the beautiful bride, she was really beautiful!

the first part of the journey where i slept and all dolled up

didn't sleep for long though before I screamed to be carried

with nana (the groom's mom) and her friend


with my uncle chun son (mummy's brother)


with my a-yee (mummy's sister)




with the groom, uncle ivan




with my papa



with uncle ryan

1 comment:

mommy of 3 angels said...

oh baby is sooooo adorable...loads of hugs & kisses xoxxoxo