Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mummy's entry - Hmmmph!

My girls bully me big time! Sob sob!

In-laws left on Sunday and I wanted to stock up on food for the house so I left the baby at home with hubby while taking Rye Li and the maid to the hypermarket. The thing with Haye Li lately is that she’s really demanding and difficult baby to handle, wanting to be carried most of the times and she cries a lot. Even MIL could not handle her for that 3 hours I was away when I went for my facial last week. She will only sleep like half an hour the most and starts crying when she realized she is in her cot.

Anyway, before we left the house, I made sure she was fed and that she fell asleep in her cot and told hubby what to do if she gets hungry, etc. In that few hours before I left the house, she was already difficult with me.

So imagine this, I really hasten my shopping time because of her and I was thinking of her all that time. We were out for less than 2 hours in total and when we got back, this girl was still sound asleep. And in total, she slept about 3 hours or so!
Hubby bragged that the girl behaves well with him and I gladly replied that he is welcome to look after her anytime!
I wonder what will happen to her when she goes to the daycare in 2 weeks as she won't have the luxury of having someone carrying her there the whole day!

No comments: