Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mummy’s entry – updates on the daycare

It’s been week 3 at the daycare and how has this girl been coping?! Well, much better although she still doesn’t sleep much there. I’m guessing it has got to do with the noise around her, she is one busybody baby. This works well for me as once she hits home in the car, she sleeps. And also she sleeps longer in the nights, as long as 4-6 hours at times. But still wakes up 3-4 times for milk (I’m still a zombie).

And since she doesn’t have me during the day, once I breastfeed her in the evenings, she totally latches on for a long time. She even sleeps while latching but she’s definitely drinking so I can’t do much but sit down and wait for her to let go! When I got back to work last week, hubby was the one sending and picking the girls from the daycare as he wasn’t travelling. So when Haye Li heard my voice when I got back home from work, she smiled! She’s really happy hearing my voice and when I didn’t go to her, she will cry. This girl wants her milk fresh! LOL.

By the way, this girl has started laughing over the weekend. But I can’t get her to laugh for her papa. Haha, will try and get it recorded.

At the daycare lately, she doesn’t cry as much it seems which I find it hard to believe coz she cries a lot at home when we leave her be in her cot or the rocking chair. Even the maid said she doesn’t cry when she is left at the rocking chair at the daycare. Guess she just know who she can bullies at home.

No comments: