Friday, December 26, 2008

2 months old

I'm already 2 months. Time really flies eh...I've been getting comments how chubby I've become as my cheeks has grown (among other parts on my body) and my double chin is really obvious. Mummy tells all that the double chin came with papa as I already had it from Day 1.
Merry Christmas everybody!



As you all know, I'm a very smiley baby when you play with me. And below are some pics to show you.




My neck is so strong that I have been doing this a while now. I was doing this in my first month but not as stable as now which is why I get to sleep on my front. And because I move so much (while I struggle and cry to get carried from the cot), I will move all over the cot and at times will knock my head against it too which makes me cry louder!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's so pretty! A really beautiful smile :)

I should have gotten one of those hairbands for her. Sorry ya no experience!