Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another yikes!

Just days after my “yikes!” ordeal, mummy found me doing this!


She is bewildered as to how I know how to do this since no one does this at home, not even from cher-cher ever. But papa came to my defend that we never had a bed next to the window till last December when we all (yes, including my mummy & papa) moved into our room.

Anyway, yup, as you know how crazily fierce my mummy can be, I got an earful of scolding from her and also threats of the naughty corner if I’m ever caught climbing up the window grill again. But it’s really fun! Sigh!





i can even pose for the camera after being caught! :D

2 comments:

A Mom's Diary said...

Haha..samseng mui in the making :-)

KittyCat said...

Hey, just read this. She's a little monkey, too, eh? Everyone keeps saying No. 2 is naughtier!

I have a samseng too...