Monday, February 22, 2010

No!

My new found word is "No"...actually I knew this word before but I didn't know how to use it to proper context till now.

One night when I was having my nen-nen, my cher-cher started asking for her milk and before mummy could answer her, I immediately let go of mummy's nen-nen and went "No!" and then continued to suckle. My cher-cher, didn't seem to understand me and asked mummy again and I let go of mummy's nen-nen again and went "No!". This time mummy scolded me for being rude but then didn't stop me from the third time after that when I answered "No!" to my cher-cher when she again asked for her milk.

So now I'm mummy's assistant as every questions my sister asks her, I will help answer for mummy and go "No!"

I will also tell others "No" when I don't want to cooperate with them. Other than my cher-cher, the next person to get the most of my "No's" is my Kakak. This is because I will get away with it with her but not with my mummy though.

Mummy found me playing with one of the clothes peg at home and she asked me to give it to her. I immediately replied "No!" and she started threatening me to give it to her. I just looked at her, said "No!" and put the clothes peg behind my back with one hand. She gave me her killer look and took the clothes peg from my hand. I didn't dare to cry then and just looked away, hoping she disappears but she didn't. Something I tend to do nowadays when I'm being reprimanded and when I know I'm in the wrong. At least she didn't yell on after that.

No comments: