Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bloggers party

We had a blogger’s party last weekend. Well, it felt more like a party to me anyway as there were so many kids and also I had some presents from some lovely mummies.




with Cassie



with Ashley and my mummy




Ashley and Belle (Cassie's sister) both wanted to carry me


I met these kids for the first time and I found myself a new boyfriend, Justin. He was attracted to me and no matter how mummy and Aunty Barbara asked him to kiss them, he just wanted me only! And his mummy of course.






see, even with me drooling, he found me so kissable! ;)


If you want to see more pics from the party, you can go to my sister's blog.

2 comments:

KittyCat said...

Hahahaha she's a little stud magnet eh? She is soooo cute!!!

And you're looking good yourself, dear ;-)

justin chan said...

muaks muaks muaks again!