Sunday, July 26, 2009

what can i do at 9 months?

i can stand unaided, for several seconds before i fall on my butt-butt - think i can walk soon?!

i cruise along the house a whole lot now - don't seem to understand why my family shouts at me (yes, even my cher-cher)








i got 4 teeth now, 2 upper front and 2 lower front - i like biting mummy (and boy, can she scream!)




i do look goofy eh


i got a bad temper - mummy stares at me in awe at how i can kick and kick and kick while i scream & cry



i sure can cry - again, mummy just stare at me while i cry and cry (esp in the middle of the nights)



i am 7.5kgs - not sure what is my height though since this doc of mine doesn't take my height measurements at all






i love clapping - i can clap the whole day

i also love to imitate, especially if you're clapping or coughing - and i look darn cute imitating!

i don't sleep much at all and this includes daytime and at nights - mummy has been telling everybody that i'm not the normal baby (she claims she's done having babies and i think of course she is. afterall, i'm so cute, why want another one when she has me?!)

3 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

She looks soooo cute with the 2 little bunny teeth. 7.5kg at 9months is heavy eh?

Vien said...

Aiyooo...girl girl so besar now. You must be having a swell time keeping your Mommy busy. :D

Kit said...

LOL does the staring work???

Love the bunny teeth too!