Friday, May 29, 2009

More updates

Just days after my previous updates, I learnt how to stand on my own while holding on to anything. Now I love standing from my cot.

During dinner times at home, I'm now left in my cot while the rest eat away at the dining table. My cot is put right next to them so this is what you will see....


and this too...since I can't eat their food, I find my cot really yummy...and everything else I can get my hands on.


Do you blame me...since I also see this....




Since I can sit upright straight, I love to do this on my own in my bath tub. When mummy moves me to wash my bum, I can even scold her. I love my baths so much that I will cry when it's time to get out.




On my eating habits... I somehow love to get my right foot up on to the table while eating....



The thing is, my sister also had the same habit....

So mummy wonders whether it's in our genes or it's a baby's thing...



And as you all know how clingy I am at home, this is usually the sight when mummy sits at the computer....


Aren't I just the cheekiest, adorable baby?! :)

6 comments:

may said...

wow.. haye li starts learning to stand.. very fast!. Both sisters really have something in common yea ;).

Last pix: is that how mummy blogs? hahah

Unknown said...

Wonder whether she b like me, and start leavin teeth marks on the babycot, i remember liking the taste of it hahahahah :P

KittyCat said...

Hahaha, the right leg up thing is so similar eh?

Wah-lau, is she really that clingy? Can sleep even while you're at the computer??? O_O

Dunno if I can handle that...I'm not as kind as you. Also wondering if I can use a sling that well too since I only used it once for Lucas.

Bravo, Mom of 2 - you're juggling really well!!!

ryeli said...

may - when i can't watch tv (coz rye li is at it), i'll find my way to the pc at home. if she's not sleeping, she's at my boobs! ;)

jin - gross, i hope not ya. :p

kittycat - juggling well?! i don't feel that way though. yes, she is really clingy...if ur no. 2 is like her, somehow at times, u just have to give in. sigh!

Kai-Jin said...

I can see yin yin in the one eye cot eating picture! hahahha

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yes, Haye Li is indeed a very adorable baby. Hey, all my 3 kids love putting their feet up on the table on the high chair... stroller too, I wonder why... maybe it feels comfy? And that's what I do too when I'm in front of my PC... with BB C in my hands, fast asleep, hehe...