Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mummy's entry - my baby is 2!!!!

My baby is 2 today and sadly, I'm not with her to celebrate as I'm away for a work trip. We celebrated earlier on Tuesday as I took the day off just to spend some quality time with her (will post this up soon). The above picture was taken on Tuesday itself at the daycare.

She is definitely our pride and joy and like I've mentioned numerous time before that she never fails to amuse us in her own special ways.

Haye Li, mummy and papa love you very much and we're so proud to have you as our baby. Happy 2nd birthday my Haye Li and here's wishing to many, many more. Keep on smiling and amusing us baby!

I heard that you will be having some celebrations on your birthday planned by papa. Enjoy my dear baby as you truly deserve to be happy on your birthday!

2 comments:

moms tales said...

happy birthday lil Haye Li!! ni

LittleLamb said...

Happy Birthday Haye Li.