Thursday, April 29, 2010

Some more updates

At 18 months….

Weight: 10kgs already

Height: Still no idea

I’m beginning to talk more now, in 3-4 words sentences like :-

- mei-mei eat mum-mum
- rye-yi (Rye Li) pom-pom (our home slang for shower) [I’m mummy’s assistant to boss my cher-cher around the house]

Suddenly, in less than a month, I’m a parrot, mostly repeating what people say to me but in fewer words. You still can make out what I’m trying to say. Mummy is fine with this as long as I don’t start questioning her back with the “why’s” and “what’s” like how my cher-cher annoys her with. What she doesn’t know is that I’m absorbing all around me and I soon will (hehehe!)

When mummy finishes talking on her mobile phone, I’ll go “dat?” (as in referring to “Who is that?”) and she will always tell me who she was talking to. This, I learnt from my cher-cher, the questions she can ask my papa over the phone when he is away for his business trips, fuyoh! When my mummy has the time she will blog about it and you will then know why I’m also learning how to ask questions.

I can even go “huh?” when you call my name or when you’re talking to me and I didn’t hear you properly as if I totally understood your conversation with me. This is called CONsultant in training. I’ll make a good saleswoman in the future as I can also deceive you with my ever-so-innocent look when I’m caught in the wrong. So much so that you’ll also believe me as I’m very good with “It-wasn’t-me” look. I can even answer mummy when she asked me “Who is the naughty girl?” and I’ll go “cher-cher” very innocently. :D

I’m already attending the toddler’s class at Aunty Ng’s and learning my 123s and ABCs. I can also differentiate colours but not necessary right all the time. My all time favourite colours at this moment is “yehlo” and “perpuh

Thanks to my cher-cher too, I love watching TV especially Mickey Mouse, whatever Mickey Mouse shows. I am told that my cher-cher only started watching TV like after 2 years old so it has been a real privilege that I got to watch TV when I was only a few months old. But my serious watching only begun a few months back and soon, I’ll probably fight with my cher-cher to watch Playhouse Disney channel as she loves Disney channel now. I really need to learn how to use the remote control properly as every time I press on it, I can’t seem to find my Mickey Mouse.

And finally, yes finally (mummy is so happy about this!), I am sleeping through the night. If I don’t get up at 6 plus in the mornings to ask for milk, mummy will wake me to drink milk so that I can continue to sleep after that while she gets ready for work.

1 comment:

Sasha Tan said...

clever girl can talk so much now :)