Monday, March 7, 2011

Mummy's entry - my little cili padi!

It's been a long while for any updates on this little cili padi of mine....my bad. If there is only one thing I would want to update on her now, that would be her fiesty character. She always entertains us, be it good or bad.


Oh, she loves chatting and chat she will to us even though her pronounciation is not that all clear. She also loves singing and will entertain herself (and us) in the car or be it late into the nights when she refuses to sleep.

Now that she can communicate well to us, this little girl is one very hard headed girl and has been nicknamed by her maternal grandpa "Ah Ngau". When she wants her way, she wants her way. Most of the times, it is always me that do not give in to her and she will even answer me or hit me back! Even when she knows I'm mad at her, she will go "hmmph!" or "No!" just to dare me back or to have the very last say.

She's smart in comparing things with her sister and lately when I tell her NO to something she wants, she will go "Why cher-cher can and I cannot?!". She wants everything her sister wants and will show her tantrum if she doesn't get it. When we happened to scold her sister, she will tell her sister "Very good!" (We're assuming she learns it from the daycare)

When she's not up to her tricks, she can be the sweetest angel around and she loves helping us out especially to her papa when he's fixing things around the house. She seems to have an interest in fixing things (unlike her sister).

She is very independent and insist in going to the toilet by herself whether it is pee or poo. Only for poo, she would tell us that she is done and we would have to help her wash her bum. She also insist to eat on her own (but I will insist to feed her as I do not want her to make a mess) and will complaint on why her sister could feed herself and that she was not able to.

Lately, her latest fascination is to tell us stories about an elephant. God knows where she got this idea from but it is always this elephant doing this or that....here is a video clip of her telling me one of her elephant stories. In this, she is also singing "twinkle, twinkle traffic light" song, a song the daycare picked up from Rye Li's kindy and taught the other kids at the daycare to sing and Haye Li loves this song. It goes "Twinkle, twinkle traffic lights, Standing at the corner bright, When it's red, it's time to stop, When it's green, it's time to go"


1 comment:

A Mom's Diary said...

My little one refuses to eat if we feed her, so no choice just let her feed herself and clean up the mess.