Saturday, October 17, 2009

This is my party....

and I cry if I want to ....okay, this is the only shot of me crying as I had heaps of fun after that





getting all dolled up for my party!do i look cute or do i look cute! :D






slept in the car on the way to the venue, secret recipe




giving my cutest looks to my guests





my cher-cher taking me to the playground



wondering around, trying to look the cutest!



oooh, ang pow!


my birthday cake, look like me or not?!



birthday song time!



my cher-cher (and papa) helping me blow off that 1 candle


cake cutting time!



a family shot (tough to take a good one!)




playing time!



taking pictures with some of my guests


with my i-yee (mummy's sis) - my sweetest smile ever [yes, i changed my pretty dress to this cute outfit - i didn't like the frills on the dress]


more playing time!




my pressies after the party!
I never knew parties can be so much fun - I would like to have more please mummy & papa! Anyway, I'm reminded that I need to be polite and to THANK all of you for your attendance to my party, presents and angpows. Also to thank you for all your wonderful wishes and messages too. How nice to be one year old all the time yea?!

By the way, I hear my celebration has yet to end since my actual birthday falls on Friday. We are going to Camerons! :D

5 comments:

A Mom's Diary said...

Happy Birthday Haye-Li

KittyCat said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Haye Li!!!

You look pretty and cute tottering around in your tutu (and chubby in the bumblee bee outfit) :-) I hope I'll have a baby girl as gorgeous as you and your cheh-cheh!!!

Btw, your Mummy looks good with the short hairdo too ;-)

twin said...

eh i didn't know u haf another blog for haye li ... tot using rye li's. time flies ... one yr old oredi. loads of pressie to enjoy :)

Annie Q said...

Happy Belated birthday Haye-Li!!

You and your jie jie look so cute in the pink costume, two pretty young lady!

Nice family picture too!

ryeli said...

thank u all! :D