Saturday, September 12, 2009

Little person in the house

watch out! there's a little person in da house now!


I'm walking everywhere I go now in the house that I'm termed a little person. Mummy says I'm so cute walking everywhere in my drunkard state. And now they need to be careful not to bump into me.






I can now call papa - he is overjoyed since my cher-cher called mummy first her time. As of today, I always go "papapapapa". Such music to my papa's ears he claims.

The words I can say:-

papa
ah-ter or ter = water
deh = there
cher = cher-cher (big sister
nen-nen = breast (aka milk time!)
mmmmum = food (mummy wish it was her though)


practising to walk with shoes on - can be considered my first shoe since the time my papa bought for my sis several years back, her feet was too big already. I didn't like it initially and now getting use to it.

Here's the video:-



1 comment:

Health Freak Mommy said...

She's a quick walker - 10 months and can walk quite stably. Aha, from now onwards, you will have to watch her every movement coz she will be walking everywhere and climbing on anything! The good thing is you will most likely lose some weight too.